Transcription Pages Added

     You'll now notice at the top of my blog, that there are a few new links to some pages. These pages are important documents from the Box of Crazy. I've done my best to transcribe their text so that you can read it easier.






     This is a continuation of the transcriptions I originally posted onto Reddit. At the time I write this, some of these transcriptions cannot be found here on the Blog, while the another, the Explanatory Essay, is not on Reddit. Due to the APST subreddit theme, I cannot edit my old posts, at least I don't think so. However, this should change within the next few days as I continue to add them in their entirety.

     Some of the writing is a little hard to read, and my transcription is not perfect, so if you see any errors or any way that you can contribute, please let me know. I thank you for your help!

Comments

  1. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... transcription service

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know your comments!

Popular Posts